Eflora cream is an effective pharmaceutical product for hirsutism treatment in women. This medication slows down the growth of facial hair (around lips and on the chin area), but does not stop it completely. Over time, the total amount of unwanted facial hair decreases, and your look becomes better. You can buy Eflora Cream over the counter and start improving your condition today.
Hirsutism is an excessive male pattern of terminal hair distribution growth in women. Endocrine and metabolic disorders (ovariopathy, adrenal glands and thyroid gland dysfunctions) usually provoke this pathology.
Indications for use
- Male pattern facial hair distribution in women (hirsutism)
- Dosing regimen and recommendations for use
- Use Eflora cream in accordance with your doctor's recommendations and keep following these, even if the positive results appeared earlier than you expected.
Dosing recommendations: the cream should be applied 2 times a day (morning and evening) with an interval of at least 8 hours.
Recommendations for use:
- To get the best results, apply the cream regularly.
- Positive changes usually occur 4-8 weeks after the start of treatment. Until this time, it is recommended to use the usual methods of hair removal.
- Wash your hands before and after applying the cream to maintain good hygiene.
- Clean and completely dry the affected area of the skin before the procedure.
- Apply a thin layer of the product on the area with unwanted hair growth and rub it thoroughly.
- Do not wash your face with water for at least 4 hours after applying the cream (to avoid a decrease in the cream effectiveness).
- Use makeup or a sun-protection cream after complete Eflora cream absorption.
- If you missed the morning or evening application of the cream, do it as soon as you remember about it (if it does not coincide with the next dosing time according to your scheme of treatment).
- Do not double the amount of applied cream and don't increase the frequency of use on your own, as it can lead to some unwanted side effects.
- If you notice no positive results within 8 weeks of treatment with Eflora, consult your doctor to change the dose and frequency of application.
If you stop using Eflora Cream, your natural facial hair growth usually restores after 8 weeks.
An allergic reaction to any of the components of this cream is considered a contraindication. If you have any kidney or liver dysfunction, inform your doctor about it, so he can recommend a more effective and safe dose of the product.
Avoid getting Eflora Cream in your eyes, mouth, or nose. The medication is intended for external use only.
Use of Eflora Cream during pregnancy
Eflora Cream is prescribed with caution to pregnant and lactating women, as well as to those planning a pregnancy. Consult your doctor about the rationale of using this medication in your case.